ACTIVITIES AT KRUGER PARK LODGE
Chalets of Kruger Park Lodge are positioned along a 9 hole Gary Player designed golf course which has additional tees for the second round. Golf carts can be hired from reception or the Pro Shop which also has a limited number of golf clubs for hire. Refreshments and snacks can also be enjoyed here for golfers, while the restaurant at the reception offers meals and snacks all day long. The bar at the pool area serves drinks and cocktails that can be enjoyed with the constant flow of the Sabie River in the background.
Activities at Kruger Park Lodge
- Restaurant with covered veranda serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bar serving cocktails, sundowners and drinks to be enjoyed in the relaxing environment.
- 3 Swimming pools with the water temperature reaching up to 30 deg C in summer.
- 4 Tennis courts including a floodlit one.
- Gary Player designed 9-hole (18 tees) golf course.
- Putting green and driving range as well as a Pro Shop.
- Mini golf.
- Outdoor chess.
- Table tennis, pool and darts.
- Volleyball court.
- Walking trails and a hippo hide.
- Laundry and car wash facilities.
- Conference room.
The nearest gate into the world renowned Kruger National Park is Phabeni which is only 10 km away, while the Numbi Gate is approximately 15 km away. Alternatively guests can also travel a bit further and gain access into the park at the Paul Kruger Gate. Please consult our page on the Kruger National Park for further information and the gate opening and closing times.
In addition to the activities at Kruger Park Lodge, there are many attractions and activities close to Hazyview. Some of these are:
- God’s Window.
- Blyde River Canyon, Bourkes’ Luck, Three Rondavels and Sudwala Caves.
- Graskop, Pilgrim’s Rest, Sabie and White River.
- Mac-Mac, Berlin and Lisbon Falls.
- Numerous restaurants, coffee shops, curios and a cultural village.
- Elephant Sanctuary, Reptile Park, Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre and Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre.
- Adventure activities such as: rock climbing, forest canopy tours, mountain biking, river rafting, hot air balloon trips etc. For more details and a comprehensive list please refer to our information menu or click onto Hazyview